
Today I was reminded I am blessed. Straight from the get go at 8am I was given the opportunity to take part in 2 amazing events. 1. I was wable to play music with mystery man Yoel Torres and living legend Marc Millan. 2. I played the craziest guitar ever. The adventure started when me and Alex Salcedo and I went looking for guitar to play. We came back with probably the sickest guitar ever. Complete with 4 strings, and 1 shoe string hand tied guitar strap. My guitar skills were truly tested. Although I was not set up for a u2 cover show I made due and shredded none the less.
How many times due we feel like we're under equipped to solve the task at hand. Maybe you're dealing with a 4 stringed guitar. I think God wants us to be prepared so that we may be able to shred as it were under the worst conditions. I realize that I sound as though I have mastered this, but I assure you, this is not the case. I will say this though, I stinkin' worked that guitar to the bone.
"either be prepared or get left behind"
-Pastor Troy

3 comments:
Good word bro ... best post so far :)
That Troy quote is very true ..
...and that guitar is soooo mine .. its not even funny! It really is ..
haha
-Heredes.com
ohh .. and by the way .. if you're gonna rip off my blog.. gimme some credit ya know .. ;) You Rockstar You!
Very well put my man, hey you still played your parts...minus some notes and strings :)
Post a Comment