-John Mayer
I had the pleasure enjoying a great conversation with an old/young friend last night. She called at 12:30 am and we hung up at 1:33 am. These times are important for the reason that I was scheduled to go running at 5:45 am. To make a long story short, we didn't go running. (I digress). It's funny how the right conversation, or the right song, maybe even the right joke can remind you that everything will be okay. Or how running into the right person after a long tiresome day can make you believe that it was all worth it, even if your not totally ready to go back into the grind of things, you believe and you have faith that you can.
I feel that we sometimes trust God just to trust God, no one questions God anymore, no one is curious about why God is God. I wonder why God puts values in conversations, in relationships, in meals with friends, in late night phone calls with dear friends. Maybe it's because he knew it would be those things that in the end get us through the day. And why is it that God created us to need to get off our chest what was never intended to be on it in the first place. John said it best, "say what you need to say". Sometimes no matter what it is, or how ridiculous it may sound, (even if we run the risk of standing in front of the one's we love looking as pathetic as possible with nothing to offer but your love, ((which isn't enough, and it never will be, it never is)), dropping the load of bricks from your shoulders is always worth it.
So whether it's an unexpected phone call, or the "I love you" you need to yell, I think we need to find our breathe of fresh air. One way or the other.

1 comment:
Because I can and will ... I'll be your first comment ! You Rockstar You !
Stay True and humble yo !!
Peace
-Heredes.com
Post a Comment